Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Needing the flo

Thank the Gods yesterday is a memory. I opened my beautiful hazels with a new optimism today and started out by locking the raccoon in his cage and the squirrel in the bedroom. I really don't see why Larry has them. They are stupid pets and probably explain why he's single, well was single. I promised him meatloaf for supper, so I went for it. I wonder how he'd react if I told him it was made from raccoon? Ha Ha. I checked out some modeling agencies on the web today in Manhattan. There are so many opportunities for a woman of my obvious talents. I need to get out and earn my own green. Living off Larry is holding me back even if he is crazy for me. I also saw an add for dancers at Sheckies Place. It's a dark low life hang out for old codgers that can't get it up anymore, but have plenty of scratch in their pockets and I have what it takes to get my share. I made a pact with myself that I would never return to the bright lights and brass, but I'd rather hit the Apple on a Greyhound than doing mouth and hand work in strangers cars for a week. Let's see how he likes his Racc-loaf.
Later chicas

1 comment: